Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Official Indiana vs Nebraska Game Thread

Wednesday Night in Bloomington isn't just a Huge game, it's also SENIOR NIGHT! Thank you Seniors for everything you have done for our beloved Hoosiers! Now go out and WIN your Senior Night! #iubb

[attachment=509:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1393898101.691448.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Will Sheehey is the last of the dark era in IU hoops. His shot against VCU may be the loudest I have ever yelled. It's weird that the early Crean era guys are about to be gone. Really, really weird. 

Wow... It brings me weird emotions, not necessarily happy, because the early Crean era guys are the players I first loved, but not necessarily sad because of understanding just how bad we were when they first came.

I guess it almost just signifies that the rebuilding phase is officially over.

Wow... It brings me weird emotions, not necessarily happy, because the early Crean era guys are the players I first loved, but not necessarily sad because of understanding just how bad we were when they first came.

I guess it almost just signifies that the rebuilding phase is officially over.

Isn't this Creans third year of Seniors? Verdell, Watford, and now Sheehey. It doesn't seem so long ago yet neither does my playing in Showalter Fountain in 1987. My only hopes are my fellow Hoosiers can feel the same way I did on that very cold night in March. Only then will we truly know we are back.

Don't forget the Prediction League too!  Two games left!

wait...the pick em doesn't carry over to the post season??

missing a big opportunity...in my opinion...

B1G tourney...

NCAA...

wow...lets get er done in the future....

[quote name="ou812dude" post="44328" timestamp="1393903589"]wait...the pick em doesn't carry over to the post season??

missing a big opportunity...in my opinion...
B1G tourney...
NCAA...

wow...lets get er done in the future....[/quote]

Prediction doesn't. Pick'em probably does.

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="44335" timestamp="1393904315"]Prediction doesn't. Pick'em probably does.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I say we put this up to a vote! I think it should 100% carry over to the post season games! Big Ten Tourney, NCAA, *** Three letter tourney I won't mention

I'm feeling pretty confident about this game. Hopefully Michigan will wrap up the B1G title against Illinois so they don't have as much to play for when the Hoosiers go to Ann Arbor. I think if we can get past Nebrasketball and Mich beats Illinois we can come out with a sense of desperation and urgency and steal a MAJOR win on the road.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="44343" timestamp="1393904725"]I say we put this up to a vote! I think it should 100% carry over to the post season games! Big Ten Tourney, NCAA, *** Three letter tourney I won't mention

It all pays the same, so why quit now? My vote is yes the Pickem' continue. Anyone else wanna vote?

Sent from my fingertips using BtownBanners

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="44437" timestamp="1393960819"]It all pays the same, so why quit now? My vote is yes the Pickem' continue. Anyone else wanna vote?

Sent from my fingertips using BtownBanners[/quote]

Pickems will 100% continue. Vote is on prediction league!

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="44439" timestamp="1393961203"]Pickems will 100% continue. Vote is on prediction league!

I vote yes because it's the only one I have any chance at winning.