Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

Indiana Commit Noah Vonleh- Highlights

Indiana Recruit Noah Vonleh led New Hampton to a second place finish in the 2012 High School OT.com Holiday Invitational. Vonleh showed his inside/out ability on the floor hitting jumpers and finishing inside with half hooks and dunks. Vonleh showed his potential at the event despite losing to tournament champions Word of God.

Can't wait to see him in the Candy Stripes!

UPDATE:

BtownBanners.com has confirmed Vonleh's Twitter account ( @Noah_vonleh35. Give him a follow... cus he likes him some BtownBanners :)

Have watched a lot of video of Noah. Hoosier fans are going to love this kid. He is a beast on the boards and can score inside and out. Can't wait to see him in Candy Stripes!

Vonleh is going to be a great one for the Hoosiers... The one thing that worried me about next year is our 3pt shooting, I think we aren't going to be a great 3pt shooting team next year, but with Vonleh, Williams, Robinson, Fischer & Davis I think our overall defense will be better and our offensive/defensive rebounding will be tons better.

Vonleh is going to be a great one for the Hoosiers... The one thing that worried me about next year is our 3pt shooting, I think we aren't going to be a great 3pt shooting team next year, but with Vonleh, Williams, Robinson, Fischer & Davis I think our overall defense will be better and our offensive/defensive rebounding will be tons better.

Good points.  I think our identity is going to change a lot next year.  I hope Marlin or this new walkon can fill in for Hulls in that three point stroke.  Any Indiana team that has been good or gone far has had a lethal shooter.  Hope somebody will rise to the occasion.