Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PF Jackson Davis off the board

Cut list - 3/19/14

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels  5m
Jackson Davis has narrowed his list to Alabama, Arizona State, Butler, Columbia, Creighton and Vanderbilt, per his father Jonathan Davis.

Lexington, KY (Lafayette)
Ht: 6-8 | Wt: 220
AAU: Louisville Magic

No offer. Decommitted from Rice the other day and starting to gain some attention. Was wondering if we were going to get involved.

3.9 gpa student. Big and strong. Rapidly improving. High level rebounder.

That's a pretty freakin' good resume in favor of wanting to take a close look at this young man.

Define that last part please.

Define "wanting to take a close look?"

We're seeing him on Thursday. He's already obviously a high-character kid .

Therefore, if he's good enough offer him, get him on campus asap, and get him in the mix.

Define "wanting to take a close look?"

We're seeing him on Thursday. He's already obviously a high-character kid .

Therefore, if he's good enough offer him, get him on campus asap, and get him in the mix.

Ah I see just asking for clarification is all.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="44374" timestamp="1393907446"]Zags blog had this kid going for 32 pts 31 rbs in a double OT game the other night. 31 boards is just silly. We certainly can stand some rebounding help next season if Vonleh bolts. Although Perea and Davis can do work on boards.[/quote]

I'm no math wizard, but I would call that stat line above average.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Do we quit recruiting this guy if we get Cunningham?

It looks like CTC is going for two more guys at this point, so I would assume that even if we get Cunningham, we will still go after Davis.

This article says we are watching him on Friday, not today.

http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/pitinos-may-go-two-deep-to-watch-jackson-davis/

Minnesota coach Richard Pitino, who is recruiting Davis, has enlisted the help of his father, Louisville coach Rick Pitino, who may attend the game in support of Richard.

Indiana, Georgia, Rice, Florida State, Notre Dame, Alabama and Mississippi State are also expected to watch Davis on Friday when Lafayette plays Henry Clay in the first round of the Kentucky 11th Region tournament, his mother told Steve Jones of the Courier-Journal.

Boston College coach Steve Donahue and Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory both had successful in-home visits Wednesday night with Davis and his family, with BC offering as a result.trans.gif?m=1207340914g