Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
CR3AMnCR1MS0N

Cody Latimer: Top Bench Press Among WR's at NFL Scouting Combine

[quote name="dalton26" post="41689" timestamp="1393217371"]I'm hoping the Colts pick him up. Last time I looked he was projected 5th round. I don't know if that's changed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

I think I saw 3rd somewhere. Wish he would've been able to run and do drills.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="CR3AMnCR1MS0N" post="41719" timestamp="1393261098"]He'll most likely run at IU's pro day right?[/quote]

I would think, but he didn't run because of injury as far as I know, so depends on that I guess.

I've seen him mocked to Seattle in the first on a couple mock drafts. His stock is skyrocketing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That sucks. I was with you in wanting to see him in a Colts jersey. But he has good size for the position, good speed, good hands, the bench press stuff that will help with such things as down field blocking. Not entirely surprised to see it going up

[quote name="Napleshoosier" post="58705" timestamp="1397069822"]He's a great kid....Damn, that would be awesome for him to go in the 1st round...Whens the draft?[/quote]

May 8-10

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="KingPG21" post="58704" timestamp="1397069749"]That sucks. I was with you in wanting to see him in a Colts jersey. But he has good size for the position, good speed, good hands, the bench press stuff that will help with such things as down field blocking. Not entirely surprised to see it going up[/quote] I wanted him bad. I don't know what everyone else thinks but I think he's going to be an absolute stud in the NFL. The knock on him was his speed and he's more than answered those concerns. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="dalton26" post="58708" timestamp="1397069975"]I wanted him bad. I don't know what everyone else thinks but I think he's going to be an absolute stud in the NFL. The knock on him was his speed and he's more than answered those concerns. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

I never really had a concern about his speed. Watching him last year, he showed extreme burst and quickness in the open field. I really didn't get the speed questions at all