Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PF Marvin Clark to MSU

This kinda hurts, but we pretty much knew this would be the result. I think everyone has a feeling that we will have at least one transfer, meaning hopefully we can add Lee and then either Cunningham or Maten in order to cover our scholarships available.

Josh C and Ant Lee and this class will be a huge success.

I agree completely. That's all we really need to round this out, as long as there is only one transfer. If two current players transfer, we will need a hard push for Maten as well.

"Wichita (Kan.) Sunrise Christian 2014 power forward Marvin Clark told Michigan State coach Tom Izzo he was ready to be a Spartan last week. Today, Clark put on a Michigan State hat in front of his friends, family, classmates, coaches and teammates.

"My mom really felt it," Clark said. "She felt Michigan State and let me know right away. I felt it right away and I couldn't get the feeling off my mind. Regardless, I tried to be open-minded. I couldn't get Michigan State off my mind. Michigan State just felt like the right place for me. I feel that a lot of this happens for a reason. Coach Izzo was excited. They were excited, I talked to the whole staff. Some of the players called me. Coach Izzo said that was a great day. Everyone was ecstatic and can't wait until I get down to campus. I can't wait.""

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Article/MSU-The-Right-Place-For-Clark-184566