Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PF Marvin Clark to MSU

We NEED another 6-7 guy Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You do realize that we could be left with Troy and Max as the only wings on the roster.

If that occurs, we could use one almost as much as we could use a big.

Albers just tweeted that the offer to Maten pretty much meant no Clark.

I disagree. Clark and Cunningham are much, much more comparable than Clark and Maten.

That having been said, it seems far more likely we get Josh C than Marvin C.

And that's ok!

I disagree. Clark and Cunningham are much, much more comparable than Clark and Maten.<br /><br />That having been said, it seems far more likely we get Josh C than Marvin C.<br /><br />And that's ok!

Yes. I completely agree with you. But the timing of the offer just makes it seem that the coaching staff knows Clark isn't coming.

These guys are all wings right. Some play low but at their heights I presume at the next level they will be a PF at best.

Watching all these big guys at the smaller programs play pretty well during tourney games makes me wonder why we struggle with this. Luke's timing is definitely part of it but I kind of wonder if our style of play is challenging to most 6-10 plus guys.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners