Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PF Marvin Clark to MSU

Whaddya think that means ccg?

Was ready to commit to IU but didn't have fun last night? Was ready to commit to MSU but liked IU? Just plain old not ready to make up his mind yet?

Sorry, just getting to this. Like posted before, I think this could only help us as MSU and KSU seem to be the leaders. Maybe CTC worked his magic with the last visit.

"Clark will huddle with family members and his coach this weekend about a college decision."

“We’re all sitting down this weekend,” Sunrise Christian coach Kyle Lindsted told SNY.tv."

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria38 mins

Marvin Clark Huddling on Decision this Weekend http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/marvin-clark-huddling-on-decision-this-weekend/ @sunrisehoops

Adam Zagoria from Zagsblog hearing Marvin is favoring MSU. So is every other recruiting analyst. I personally like Cunningham anyway. Well, I like them both equally. I think getting either one will benefit us. Both are late bloomers. Cunningham is averaging 23/15 in a tough program. Returning state champs and still alive this year. Now, I wonder which wing player they are replacing?

If I had a choice between Clark and Cunningham I'd take Clark. No knock on Cunningham, but the video about his upbringing sold me. Also, he looks like he can be more of a banger than Cunningham and we will probably need that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

With the rumors about Boosters wanting Crean gone, I don't think we get either one of them.  That scares recruits, it would me at least. Also there was a dip$hit on the other forum who tweeted to Clark, telling him not to come to IU because our program is a mess.  This was before we lost in the Big tournament.  

With the rumors about Boosters wanting Crean gone, I don't think we get either one of them.  That scares recruits, it would me at least. Also there was a dip$hit on the other forum who tweeted to Clark, telling him not to come to IU because our program is a mess.  This was before we lost in the Big tournament.

Yeah, I was the one that called him on it. Ridiculous. Worst fan behavior I have witnessed. Terrible thing was, he was quite proud of himself.

[quote name="Banksyrules" post="47656" timestamp="1394837887"]Why would an iu fan do this? Some people.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

"IU fan"

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  1m
2014 F @Marv_Time15 of @sunrisehoops will announce March 24th, he tells @SNYtv. List is K-State, Seton Hall, Indiana, Michigan State

Also, when will Cunningham's season end? Who will announce first? Could be interesting how this one shakes out.

Also, when will Cunningham's season end? Who will announce first? Could be interesting how this one shakes out.

He has Super sectionals on Tuesday. State semis are on Friday and the Championships are on Saturday.

http://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/8X9PGqZlEeOW2gAmVebBJg/IIBBTKZpEeOW2gAmVebBJg/basketball-winter-13-14/2014-illinois-boys-basketball-state-championship-brackets--ihsa-class-3a.htm

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="48611" timestamp="1395011660"]I am torn. Not sure who I want more between Clark and Cunningham. Cunningham may end up superb. Some excellent credentials and stats.[/quote]

Same thoughts here!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app