Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PF Marvin Clark to MSU

Dude looks like a Tweener.  But, if that is 6'7" and 190 then I am John Holmes.  Dude looks like he is built like Devin in High School.  That should be good for at least 220.  

Dude looks like a Tweener.  But, if that is 6'7" and 190 then I am John Holmes.  Dude looks like he is built like Devin in High School.  That should be good for at least 220.  

My drivers license says I'm 180. :laugh:

2014 6-7 forward. Anyone know anything about him?

Adam Zagoria says Clark will visit Indiana for the Ohio State game and will decide on a school a week later.

Never heard of him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

"The  6-foot-6 post-graduate small forward from Bel Aire (KS) Sunrise Christian will visit Indiana the first weekend in March and then decide “a week later,” he told SNY.tv Sunday night."

OSU is in town that first weekend.

This will be the most in-depth post you will see on any IU recruit....ever.

Watch the video for I AM MARVIN CLARK. You will be glad you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hIWwd-2g2c&noredirect=1

Pretty powerful stuff Stu, great find!

General/Pap/Reb- What is your read on the '14 class?  Reading the tea leaves here, I believe that we will end up with a five man class, adding an additional wing and a "big"…what are your thoughts?  Any names that you feel confident about?

2014 forward Marvin Clark will visit Indiana the weekend of March 1-2 for the Ohio State game: http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/02/17/indiana-making-a-push-for-class-2014-forward-marvin-clark/  #iubb

As previously reported, another story...

Alrighty then...

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  5m
2014 F @Marv_Time15 will now visit Michigan State today-Sunday instead of Indiana, he tells @SNYtv

He will visit Indiana later and then make his decision. “Indiana is gonna be my last visit,” he said.

Clark is also considering Iowa State, Kansas State, Ole Miss and Seton Hall.

Alrighty then...

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  5m
2014 F @Marv_Time15 will now visit Michigan State today-Sunday instead of Indiana, he tells @SNYtv

http://zagsblog.com/articles/marvin-clark-changes-plans-will-visit-msu-then-indiana/

He will visit Indiana later and then make his decision. “Indiana is gonna be my last visit,” he said.
Clark is also considering Iowa State, Kansas State, Ole Miss and Seton Hall.

Seems like josh Cunningham news shut down when marv Clark news lit up. Wonder what this all means? Hollowell back in the fold? Still seems we could take 2 more IMO. I'd rather replace Jurkin and have team back intact, in the best of all worlds.