Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
KingPG21

Indiana Pacers 2.0

I'd love for someone, anyone, to tell me why the Pacers can still win this series. 

Granted they sometimes appear to be old men in young men's bodies, but top to bottom they have the best talent in the league.

A little late in quoting, been elsewhere, but can't deny it, "That's funny!"

But, I suspect you were quite serious when you posted it.

A little bit sarcastic. But, the day we're done seeing ET in a Pacers jersey I'll be happy, his play drives me up the wall

Lance really needs to just keep his mouth shut. It's bad enough he's made Wade look like it's 2006 again, now he has to go and call out the best player on the planet after Lance just lost. 

The Pacers can't get out of their own way anymore and are all over the media while the Heat maintain a low profile and just take over games when they need to. My, how the tables have turned. 

Honestly, I can't say I'm shocked. Miami is the better team and has been all season. The Pacers were so worried about the #1 seed that getting it burned them out. The Heat just took it easy and now they're off to the races. 

Seriously, this is like the Twilight Zone. There were times in the first two rounds where I thought the Pacers were in big trouble, but it's finally starting to sink in: even with the strong regular season, homecourt advantage and long-term fatigue possibly effecting the Heat, Miami is going to go back to the Finals. Again. 

Lebron just got away with a travel and a Walter Payton-esque forearm shiver. Then Ian gets called for Lewis falling. That just sucks to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The Atlanta series was all the proof anyone needed that the Pacers weren't beating Miami this year. Miami is a much, much better version of Atlanta: they spread the floor amazingly well and make wide open 3's, and unlike the Hawks, they have the ability to get to the rim. The Pacers are just too slow to guard both threats. 

What really sucks is all the trash-talking Heat bandwagoners and media who predicted Heat in 5 are going to be right after all. 

Mojo is a fickle thing; it's there one moment and gone the next. The Pacers remain my NBA team through thick or thin. And "thin" appears to be the flavor of the day.

If it sounds like I'm cashing in on this season, I am not, I seem to be suffering a morning after with a snifter of realism to wash it down.

Mojo is a fickle thing; it's there one moment and gone the next. The Pacers remain my NBA team through thick or thin. And "thin" appears to be the flavor of the day.

If it sounds like I'm cashing in on this season, I am not, I seem to be suffering a morning after with a snifter of realism to wash it down.

Eh, I expect to win game 5. Then expect to lose game 6, team has been way too inconsistent the last three months to think they could win 3 straight against the Heat in the playoffs

Eh, I expect to win game 5. Then expect to lose game 6, team has been way too inconsistent the last three months to think they could win 3 straight against the Heat in the playoffs

I was wrong; realism appears to be the flavor of the day. Nice take on the state of affairs.