Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

'13 UofL vs ND -- 7 games to play... '14 IU vs PSU -- 7 games to play..

With 1:28 to go in regulation Louisville was up 8 points .. 53-45 versus Notre Dame last year.  With 1:28 to go Indiana was up 4 points .. 65-61 versus Penn St.  Both took bad losses with just 7 games remaining.  Their players and fans had to be crushed by that loss as well, but the Louisville players and coaches made a decision at that point and ran off 16 straight wins. 

I believe there is a tremendous amount of talent on this Indiana team.  I support and believe in the staff and players.  I could care less what the end result (win/loss) the rest of the season; however I do expect our players to carry themselves from the time they rise to the time they hit the pillow at night to have the air of confidence that they own the rest of these teams and everyone of them is the man to do it when their number is called.  After a made or missed free throw if there needs to be a look over to the bench for communication, it needs to made with a look of “Yeah I own the frecken place, I’m going to drain this next one also, btw is there anything specific you would like me to accomplish as I kick this guy’s seat defensively for the next three possessions?” I want to see CTC and staff put to rest the doubts that many have brought up over the last few weeks.

Go Hoosiers!

Guys I know you've made the sacrifices physically.  I just want to see mentally and emotionally you put yourselves in the position to make the best runs possible.  I appreciate you all.