Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

Official Indiana @ Purdouche Game Thread

How about we keep the game thread clear of every-bodies pet points about CTC's coaching and general bitching. We have threads going on all of that elsewhere and you can continue to post your views there.  Lets leave the game thread to discussion of the game being played. Obviously that is not always roses, but continuing to harp on points that you have made over and over, gets old. Remember, that despite your views, and your participation, there is no need for every thread to become your personal soapbox. Lets encourage participation from everybody, temper the excesses. POTFB!

[quote name="HoosierReb01" post="38431" timestamp="1392398902"]How about we keep the game thread clear of every-bodies pet points about CTC's coaching and general bitching. We have threads going on all of that elsewhere and you can continue to post your views there. Lets leave the game thread to discussion of the game being played. Obviously that is not always roses, but continuing to harp on points that you have made over and over, gets old. Remember, that despite your views, and your participation, there is no need for every thread to become your personal soapbox. Lets encourage participation from everybody, temper the excesses. POTFB![/quote]

If you're ever in Columbus, Indiana, message me. I owe you a drink for posting this!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If you're ever in Columbus, Indiana, message me. I owe you a drink for posting this!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Will do. Its largely a request, hopefully everybody will play ball. Its kind of hard to encourage participation, and then tell everybody they have to be all positive or that they can't say anything that isn't all roses. I'll tell everybody this, the board seems to be in two camps at the moment, one side complaining about the "negative nancies" the other side complaining about the "sunshine pumpers". We are all IU fans and we should all be able to cheer the team on together, all the more in this game, as we should be all united in our hatred on our little brother up north. You can never have enough POTFB.

Will do. Its largely a request, hopefully everybody will play ball. Its kind of hard to encourage participation, and then tell everybody they have to be all positive or that they can't say anything that isn't all roses. I'll tell everybody this, the board seems to be in two camps at the moment, one side complaining about the "negative nancies" the other side complaining about the "sunshine pumpers". We are all IU fans and we should all be able to cheer the team on together, all the more in this game, as we should be all united in our hatred on our little brother up north. You can never have enough POTFB.

Don't worry, this place is turning into Scout right before your very eyes. Just give it a little more time and you'll get your wish come true. 

Let's just say all of my shopping will be done before the game starts. Win or lose, I'll probably drink too much tomorrow either in celebration or pain. But, I will not be pulling a Hanner. Apologies in advance for any posts someone doesn't like for whatever reason.

Also, LET'S BEAT THESE FEMALE DOGS!

As much as i hate purdue, there is something inside of me that says that we drop this one. Im not being negative either, i just think Indiana, especially how theyve played this year, one road win, going into there ultimate rivals besides pUKe, will have to tighten up in all areas. Less turnovers, Hammons dropped 30 on us at mackey last year, yes i know we won but still, this isnt last years team. I hope we win but im just being honest here. go hoosiers!