Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Will_Padgman

#IUBASE - 4 game series at Texas Tech

The Bash Brothers and the rest of the Hoosier Baseball team will be travelling to Texas today to get set and take on the Red Raiders starting tomorrow.

Really excited for this season, and it seems the rest of the Bloomington community is too, as shown by their response to the team being at Assembly Hall last night.

Should be interesting, as they were unanimously chosen to win the Big Ten this year by the coaches, and I'm sure their own expectations of the team exceed that.

[quote name="dalton26" post="38048" timestamp="1392324200"]It's no secret baseball is my favorite sport and I'm beyond excited for this season. I fully expect another great season this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Looooooooove baseball!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="38055" timestamp="1392325322"]Looooooooove baseball!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

If you asked me to choose between just watching baseball the rest of my life or watching all sports except baseball I'd honestly choose just baseball. That's how much I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Great! Thanks for starting this thread. Not much coverage other than Gametracker and Radio. 

Radio

Gametracker 
Twitter

Complete Game Notes

PROBABLE PITCHING MATCH-UPS
Friday, Feb. 14 - 2 pm CT/3 pm ET
Sr., LHP Joey DeNato (10-2, 2.52) vs. Jr., RHP Dominic Moreno (3-4, 3.46)

Saturday, Feb. 15 - Noon CT/1 pm ET
Jr., LHP Kyle Hart (8-2, 3.01) vs. So., RHP Matt Withrow (5-3, 5.90)

Saturday, Feb. 15 - 4 pm CT/5 pm ET
So., RHP Christian Morris (1-1, 4.68) vs. r-Jr., LHP Chris Sadberry (-, -)

Sunday, Feb. 16 - Noon CT/1 pm ET
TBD vs. TBD

[quote name="dalton26" post="38048" timestamp="1392324200"]It's no secret baseball is my favorite sport and I'm beyond excited for this season. I fully expect another great season this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

I fully expect you to keep us all up to date on our baseball Hoosiers then!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="38225" timestamp="1392351181"]I fully expect you to keep us all up to date on our baseball Hoosiers then!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I'll see what I can do. Don't expect CCG level stuff or you will disappointed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app