Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mamasa

IUWBB vs Wisconsin Saturday @ 1 THINK PINK

It's THINK PINK day as IU athletics continues to raise awareness about cancer. Wear pink and get in for $2 and the first 500 fans to enter receive a special pink IU 24 sports, 1 cause t-shirt.

Anyone else going?  Taking family again :)

You da man! As much as I support our Hoosiers, and avidly support cancer research, I have no pink in my wardrobe, lol. First 500 fans in get a T-shirt

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You da man! As much as I support our Hoosiers, and avidly support cancer research, I have no pink in my wardrobe, lol. First 500 fans in get a T-shirt

I have a pink button up I wear to work.  I also have a pink t-shirt that was made for a Cancer Walk.

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="36016" timestamp="1391881007"]Hopefully it's a good turnout!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

20 min to game time, crowd is....sparse[attachment=376:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1391881161.310468.jpg]

[quote name="Frodaddy10" post="36065" timestamp="1391885084"]Watching the ladies on BTN, looking good. Went and watched Muensterman from Mater Dei this past week, averaging 23 a game 9 assists, such a complete player. Looking forward to seeing her at IU next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Trying to imagine this team w a year of experience + incoming talent is scary!

Trying to imagine this team w a year of experience + incoming talent is scary!

Oh, a back court of Brooks/Agler/Buss will be dangerous.

Speaking of, anyone know what's up with Agler?  She's spent a lot of time on the bench tonight, and when I've watched her before she usually knocks down open shots.  Hurt, sick, or just a bad game?