Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Football 2014 Recruiting Class

I don't know what to expect this year. I had high hopes for last year, but the defense was depressing. I sometimes wondered if putting blindfolds on the lot of them would have improved their play.  :biggrin:

Let's hope Knorr works out. If we can get marginal improvement on that side of the ball, and the schedule is favorable again, we might have a chance to see a bowl game.

I've haven't heard. Did Sudfeld transfer? 

[quote name="TrueHoosier62" post="35533" timestamp="1391632485"]I don't know what to expect this year. I had high hopes for last year, but the defense was depressing. I sometimes wondered if putting blindfolds on the lot of them would have improved their play. :biggrin: Let's hope Knorr works out. If we can get marginal improvement on that side of the ball, and the schedule is favorable again, we might have a chance to see a bowl game. I've haven't heard. Did Sudfeld transfer? [/quote] Nope, Coffman did transfer though. On another note I hear Greg Miclisse wants to commit to IU they're just waiting to check his academics. I'm not entirely sure what's going on but I wouldn't turn him down. Edit: now I see CCG already mentioned it lol. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't know what to expect this year. I had high hopes for last year, but the defense was depressing. I sometimes wondered if putting blindfolds on the lot of them would have improved their play.  :biggrin:

Let's hope Knorr works out. If we can get marginal improvement on that side of the ball, and the schedule is favorable again, we might have a chance to see a bowl game.

I've haven't heard. Did Sudfeld transfer? 

Locking Mallory in a closet on game day would've improved the defense.