Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) C Ruben Guerrero to USF

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="40603" timestamp="1392780930"]Ahhh....Hovadipo. You sir, are one prescient mo-fo.

That beast is Marvin Clark, and he will be in Bloomington on an official visit in about two weeks.[/quote]

I'm actually pretty proud of myself for that one. I never put 2 and 2 together after we started recruiting Clark until now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="60599" timestamp="1397834999"]Seems like we took a look and decided not to pursue.[/quote]

I wish they would rethink that strategy.

I wish they would rethink that strategy.

I don't. From the video and news articles that I saw, young Mr. Guerrero had little to no chance of effectively defending a high-major college big.

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="60608" timestamp="1397836428"]I don't. From the video and news articles that I saw, young Mr. Guerrero had little to no chance of effectively defending a high-major college big.[/quote]

How many of these guys we're recruiting can? We aren't exactly after a bunch of top 100 guys here.

How many of these guys we're recruiting can? We aren't exactly after a bunch of top 100 guys here.

Guerrero looked to be the least physically aggressive out of all of them.

Yates and Adams seem to have a much more physical personality on the court.

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="60612" timestamp="1397836768"]Guerrero looked to be the least physically aggressive out of all of them.

Yates and Adams seem to have a much more physical personality on the court.[/quote]

Fair. But we've been swinging and missing a lot lately. Can't hurt to put another guy on the board. Unless of course we get one or two of the better guys we're after.

Fair. But we've been swinging and missing a lot lately. Can't hurt to put another guy on the board. Unless of course we get one or two of the better guys we're after.

I'd rather hold back a scholly than bring in a kid that doesn't have real upside and a plus work ethic.

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="60614" timestamp="1397837698"]I'd rather hold back a scholly than bring in a kid that doesn't have real upside and a plus work ethic.[/quote]

I agree with that, but Crean doesn't hold scholarships.