Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) PF Raymond Spalding to Louisville

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels  14m
Raymond Spalding is at it again. 15 minutes in. He has 13. Hit a 3, right hook & has a bunch of tip ins. Gets better every time I see him.

Great! Similar synopsis from ED the other game. Hopefully our connection here still stands. He would be a good addition.

[url="http://www.courier-journal.com/story/recruiting/2014/06/11/trinity-ray-spalding-louisville-offer/10350039/"]http://www.courier-journal.com/story/recruiting/2014/06/11/trinity-ray-spalding-louisville-offer/10350039/[/url]

He plans to visit IU on June 21. Top 5 in no order - Louisville, Indiana, Clemson, Xavier and Vanderbilt. 

Indiana is strongly pursuing Spalding, and he said his relationship with coach Tom Crean is strong. They spoke before Wednesday's game.

"I can honestly say that's one of my best friends now," Spalding said. "… He tells me what I need to do each game and how I should play and how intense I should be."
It seems as though Crean has ramped up his involvement in recruiting since KJ left, and quotes like this seem to be commonplace amongst recruits he becomes involved with. He sure does a great job selling himself haha.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="70247" timestamp="1402676125"]It seems as though Crean has ramped up his involvement in recruiting since KJ left, and quotes like this seem to be commonplace amongst recruits he becomes involved with. He sure does a great job selling himself haha.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]

Losing KJ sucks, but man Crean can do some crooting. He could sell somebody a ketchup flavored popsicle.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

ITH article from today about Spalding...

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/06/19/class-of-2015-big-man-raymond-spalding-a-big-priority-indiana/

I found this part pretty cool - 

“I went up and visited Xavier two days ago. I talked to coach (Chris) Mack, got to see the campus. It’s a great place up there. They do it big. They’re great guys, the players are great guys. Remy Abell, I followed him around a lot on my visit. He’s a very funny guy.”

Sounds like Zeller haha -

“Coaches tell me that all the time,” he said. “I’m a nice guy off the court and sometimes I’m a nice on the court. Sometimes that needs to change over. The only way I think that’s going to change is on me and based upon the coach who is coaching me.”