Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2014) SF Josh Cunningham to Bradley

Agree that PJ doesn't count. I think that Hanner will be a valuable defensive piece in the future. 

JUCOs and grad transfers?  

Dean Garrett is NOT walking through that door. Ya know what a high-end 6'10" grad transfer big looks like?

Sandi Marcuis.

A high-end JUCO center? 

Eloy Vargas.

I said as a stop gap, just a hold over until we can get a talented big in 2015.  We need to start balancing classes, and a JUCO or graduate transfer will help with that more than a 4 year guy in this class.

Don't know how interested we are, but we are the only major on that narrowed down list.

I don't know, I'd consider Oklahoma and South Carolina's majors seeing the conferences they come from, and Creighton seems to be doing pretty good right now. IMO.

We're in good shape here. Look for the dominoes to start falling after the Clarke visit...

Can't wait. Excited for my Hoosiers. Saw Louisville got a verbal from Anas Osama Mahmoud. That is 3 centers for them in this class. 2 high rated ones. I don't get it. Ucla has multiple high rated Centers also. Competition for position immediately. Love to know what Crean knows about this offseason. We will be finding out soon.

He has Super sectionals tonight. State semis are on Friday and the Championships are on Saturday. Decision after the season...

http://www.maxpreps....sa-class-3a.htm

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers  5m
Indiana coach Tom Crean will be in to see both Josh Cunningham and Yante Maten tonight. #iubb

I hope we get him... And I hope he doesn't turn into Brandon McGee II. IU obviously hasn't had the best results with Chicago players in recent memory. I'd love for him to change that and start a new era of guys like Isiah, Quinn Buckner, Darryl Thomas, etc.

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/03/24/video-josh-cunningham-3a-illinois-title-game/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+insidethehall+%28Inside+the+Hall+%7C+An+Indiana+Hoosiers+basketball+blog%29

Morgan Park won back-to-back Illinois Class 3A state titles over the weekend thanks to a comeback 59-49 victory against the Lincoln Railsplitters.

The 6-foot-7 forward scored 13 points and grabbed nine boards in his team’s victory, despite not playing the entire second quarter due to foul trouble. Cunningham also saw triple teams from time to time, as the Railsplitters paid him plenty of attention down low in their 1-2-2 zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65yx_IA8OXE