Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) OT Brandon Knight to IU

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu  3h
#Maryland and #Indiana stopped to see Noblesville (Ind.) 2015 OT Brandon Knight today.

Steve Wiltfong ‏@SWiltfong247  1h
Noblesville (IN) High 2015 OT Brandon Knight will visit #Indiana and #Purdue this weekend.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="32942" timestamp="1390881104"]Am I the only one that saw this name and did a double take? I was sitting here thinking "didn't he play for UK?".[/quote] Nope. Did the same thing. Then I looked and realized this Brandon Knight has probably 70 pounds on UK Brandon Knight. Edit: Just realized this was the football board. I was completely confused on where a 6'5 265 pound kid would fit on the basketball team lol.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1376652.html

Noblesville High offensive tackle Brandon Knight continues to draw interest from colleges with his size (6'5, 265) and ability he shows on film.

Recently, he added an offer from Maryland, bringing his total to eight. "I had a chance to talk with Coach Wilt on the phone before they offered," he said. "We had just talked about what Maryland has to offer academically being close to Washington D.C."

Before the Terrapins, Indiana offered and that is a school Knight has been able to visit. "Indiana is a very good program that's going to hit their stride soon. I plan on taking more visits and sitting down with Coach Frey more about the football aspect of things."

Purdue, the first school Knight was offered by, had him on campus last weekend. "The Purdue visit went great. It was a good time to talk to Coach Bridge and see where I stand. We talked basic fundamental pieces in order to be successful on the field."

Knight says recently, he has heard more from Michigan State, Wisconsin and NC State.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Indianapolis-OT-Wants-Michigan-Offer-28659054

Noblesville (Ind.) High offensive tackle Brandon Knight has been telling 247Sports for months he'd like a Michigan offer. On Thursday, Wolverines assistant coach Curt Mallory stopped in to see him at school. An offer from the Wolverines would shoot Michigan to the top. "I want to visit," Knight said. 

Originally planning to decide this week between offers from Indiana, Miami and Purdue, a June decision is now more likely.

Am I the only one that saw this name and did a double take?  I was sitting here thinking "didn't he play for UK?".

I totally forgot Brandon Knight played for UK until a Pacers/Pistons game last month. They've had so many one and dones it's hard to remember them all. 

I totally forgot Brandon Knight played for UK until a Pacers/Pistons game last month. They've had so many one and dones it's hard to remember them all. 

Sad part is we probably do a better job remembering then UK fans do.  They've probably already forgotten half of this year's lineup.  Last year's?  Forget it, they wouldn't know if it was Noel/Poythress/Goodwin or Larry/Curly/Moe.