Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) OT Brandon Knight to IU

The boy is going to grow into a full grown brick wall before he graduates. Whomever is our QB, they should excel with their blind side well protected. This could theoretically lead to another quality QB or RB signing. 

All good stuff. 

Now come on Defense!

"Indiana fits perfectly with what I'm trying to do," he said. "Academically, it's perfect and especially football. Every visit, I feel a part of something special. I love the coaches and I feel like it's the best place to pursue a college career."

His comfort with offensive line coach Greg Frey was also a big piece of the puzzle.

"The relationship Coach Frey and I have made over the course of about six months is very close. He's always checking up on me and letting me know how the team is doing. He's very personal with you, which is why it has made him one of the best in the nation."

The commitment has allowed Knight to put his full focus into his high school team and the high goals they have set for the year.

"I loved every part of the process: the visits, coaches watching you work out, etc. My first priority is to win a state championship Noblesville. That's the ultimate goal."

While his focus is in the present, Knight is also happy to know his future is secure at a place he truly he feels he belongs at.

"Being a Hoosier is the greatest feeling. I can't wait to have the journey of my lifetime at IU."

Noblesville vs Westfield tonight. BK getting the best of Jacob Robinson. Westfield moved JR to the other end to start the 2nd half.

Ben Faunce @ben_faunce  
Noblesville touchdown they lead 17-6. #iufb OT commit Brandon Knight is dominating right now

Ben Faunce @ben_faunce 
Most impressive thing about Brandon Knight has been his footwork. Great drop step when pass blocking and feet always moving #iufb

Not only is #iufb commit Brandon Knight still committed to IU, but he's recruiting a 3-star LB to Indiana

As for the ones jumping ship? Oh well, we want the ones who WANT to be here.