Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB @ Iowa

Indiana will play its fourth time on the road in five games at Iowa on Saturday, Jan. 25 with a tip time of 7 p.m. ET. The contest will be IU's fifth game in an 11 day span. The game will be televised live on the Big Ten Network. 

• Indiana's 15 wins this season marks the most for an IU team in a single year since the 2008-09 campaign.

• First year players have accounted for 75.5 percent of IU's total points scored this season.

• IU has scored 80 or more points in 10 games this season, a program first since the 1974-75 season.

• Indiana has hit 141 3-point field goals this season which is just seven shy of breaking into the top 10 for most team 3-point field goals made in a single season in school history.

• Indiana leads the Big Ten in 3-pointers made per game (7.4).

• IU ranks sixth in the country and first in the Big Ten in fewest turnovers per game (12.2).

• IU's 14-game winning streak to start the season was the longest in school history and the 14-0 record to begin the year was the best start ever to a season in program history.

• The Hoosiers were one of the final four remaining undefeated teams in the country.

[quote name="TheWatShot" post="32283" timestamp="1390697150"]Our men's team is so bad at shooting 3's I feel like I'm watching a three-point shooting juggernaut when I watch the ladies. [/quote]

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Ball is going in so easily. What gives men?

It's not unlike watching the men play.  Zone defense sucks, and too many turnovers.  The ladies have basketball players though where the men have too many athletes that need to become basketball players.

I would love to have someone like Agler behind the arc instead of Robinson or Williams or Etherington or....