Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homegrown Hoosier

Top 5 Match-Up With #1 Michigan

I hate looking ahead, especially with Big Ten games. However, hypothetically if Michigan wins their next several games going into the match-up with Indiana, they could very well be ranked #1. If Indiana can do the same, they could very well be a top 5 team again. Obviously we knew going into the season that this game would be huge, but another #1 ranked team coming to Assembly Hall is very exciting. As you well remember, the last time it happened things turned out pretty well for IU. What're your predictions and thoughts on both Michigan and Indiana winning out and who'll win that big match-up?

I think that if both teams win out it will make the fact that the game is in the Hall that much more important. Obviously we still have to show up (Wisconsin loss) at home, however we all know that the Hoosiers are a different team on the road. A win against Michigan is huge for our B1G ranks, but staying close to Michigan State might be even more important.

It'll be a great battle regardless of rankings. I think there is a very good chance Michigan retains the #1 rank coming into that game. With all the losses in the top 10 this past week, It's safe to say Indiana could easily end up in the top 5 again. After knocking off the Wolverines in Assembly, Number 1 is looking quite good again!

I'm hoping for Michigan to come to Indiana, and leave with a Maize and Blue ASS kicking!