Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) C Josh Sharma

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="70217" timestamp="1402631033"]BlueDevil2A clearly said it was a rumor, FWIW.[/quote]

I know. And it's not like I was saying it's gospel. If anything, I said it tongue in cheek.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="70218" timestamp="1402631086"]He even said to take it with a grain of salt, or at least that's what he told me. Out of curiosity, do you believe the other rumors that were posted on this board?[/quote]

I've never even said that I totally think it's true. I understand it's a rumor, but it doesn't sound all that crazy when you look at today's college athletics. My original comment wasn't even 100% serious, though I realize that's hard to portray through text. And I don't even know what your question is referencing

I've never even said that I totally think it's true. I understand it's a rumor, but it doesn't sound all that crazy when you look at today's college athletics. My original comment wasn't even 100% serious, though I realize that's hard to portray through text. And I don't even know what your question is referencing

I'm referencing the rumors that were posted by bball4IU a while back about a couple players failing drug tests and it being swept under the rug.

Yeah, it's difficult to convey tone through text.  I didn't realize you were being partly tongue in cheek.

I'm referencing the rumors that were posted by bball4IU a while back about a couple players failing drug tests and it being swept under the rug.

Yeah, it's difficult to convey tone through text.  I didn't realize you were being partly tongue in cheek.

Yes I believe bball4iu about the Drug tests. I feel like more was going on than that though.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="70222" timestamp="1402632591"]I'm referencing the rumors that were posted by bball4IU a while back about a couple players failing drug tests and it being swept under the rug.

Yeah, it's difficult to convey tone through text. I didn't realize you were being partly tongue in cheek.[/quote]

Specifically with bball4iu, most of the other things he posted on here ended up being right. Especially transfers and Vonleh declaring, even down to the date. Unfortunately, I don't think it's all that far-fetched about the drug test rumors. Like I said about the other rumor; not taking it as gospel, but not out of the question in my mind.

Specifically with bball4iu, most of the other things he posted on here ended up being right. Especially transfers and Vonleh declaring, even down to the date. Unfortunately, I don't think it's all that far-fetched about the drug test rumors. Like I said about the other rumor; not taking it as gospel, but not out of the question in my mind.

Yeah, those rumors I took with a grain of salt at first.  He ended up being right on other things so he built credibility.

I'm just taking what Bluedevil said with a grain of salt.  It could be true, but we don't have much to go on and draw conclusions.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="70222" timestamp="1402632591"]I'm referencing the rumors that were posted by bball4IU a while back about a couple players failing drug tests and it being swept under the rug. Yeah, it's difficult to convey tone through text. I didn't realize you were being partly tongue in cheek.[/quote] 100% believe the drug test story. Mostly because the rules in place for handling a first failed test make it easy for the news to escape public knowledge. I also think that BlueDevils info has some credibility due to the specific details and the old "where there's smoke, there's fire" logic. I definitely don't consider it to be fact, but I believe that kind of thing happens all around college basketball and football. Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.