Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) C Josh Sharma

Northfield Mount Hermon 80, Kimball Union 51

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 27m
Josh Sharma sat all but one minute of the first half. Has 11 points in second half. Impressive athlete. Moves well. Good touch in paint.

Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops 25m
Have to keep watching development of Josh Sharma. Kind of floats some but near 7-footer who is mobile and bouncy. Class of 2015.

Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops 24m
Not a lot of guys with Sharma's size/mobility and upside. Even hit a three that looked natural. Intriguing prospect. Will he bang?

Adam Finkelstein ‏@AdamFinkelstein 18m
Big win for NMH. Josh Sharma came alive in the 2nd & really showed well. Great showing from Jackson Donahue as well. #hhclassic

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="30379" timestamp="1389927742"]Am I the only one that saw the thread title and thought "isn't that the guy from Northwestern with the ugly shot"? Then I remembered that was John Shurna, all well close enough.[/quote]

At first, yes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="70211" timestamp="1402630356"]Wait, people are just assuming the rumor Bluedevil passed along is the truth? He told me what it is, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.[/quote]

Go for it. I have no reason not to consider what he said as being true. So, I'll continue to keep that door open.

Go for it. I have no reason not to consider what he said as being true. So, I'll continue to keep that door open.

BlueDevil2A clearly said it was a rumor, FWIW.

He even said to take it with a grain of salt, or at least that's what he told me.  Out of curiosity, do you believe the other rumors that were posted on this board?