Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

BtownBanners Forums Giveaway! (First 50)

As a thank you to all our fans on the Twittersphere, we wanted to do a quick giveaway!  As many of you know, we launched this forum on December 31, 2012.  Our community is now over 400 members strong and we've posted almost 1,000 posts!  We would love to welcome new members and engage in IUBB discussions.  If you want the Poster below, just follow the quick steps below! 

Welcome to the Board!

How to Win:

• Register for BtownBanners Forums (Link)
  • Make your first post on any topic by Midnight TONIGHT (1/24/2013)
  • Receive your prize by mail in a couple days!

Tom Crean Indiana "Crean & Crimson" Poster!

crean26crimson.jpg?w=300

Okay. I am signed up and in! I need all the bling in can get. I'm living in Louisvile and suffering through all the Cards and Cats banter. The poster will go to my son, who, unfortunately, has decided his friends are more cool than his dad and asked for his first UK hat this year. I think I have failed as a parent.

Okay. I am signed up and in! I need all the bling in can get. I'm living in Louisvile and suffering through all the Cards and Cats banter. The poster will go to my son, who, unfortunately, has decided his friends are more cool than his dad and asked for his first UK hat this year. I think I have failed as a parent.

Trust me, you haven't failed as a parent, I live in Georgetown, IN which is about 10 mins from Louisville, the UK/UofL influence in this area is so high it make me sick! But as a parent myself, I would refuse my kids the choice to wear any kind of UK anything haha

Tell them, you can choose between the UK hat and a car when you're 16.

I am a newbie to basketball. My brother mryuk got me into watching iu basketball. I am really getting into it. Watching yogi and zeller and oladipo. And hulls. They are rrally good team. My brother recruited me to this site it seems pretty cool. Thanks.

I am a newbie to basketball. My brother mryuk got me into watching iu basketball. I am really getting into it. Watching yogi and zeller and oladipo. And hulls. They are rrally good team. My brother recruited me to this site it seems pretty cool. Thanks.

IT'S VICKADIDDLES!!!

Yea... Sorry about that. They went out today. Little baby's arrival put the Forum on hold for a week or so!

So how's the poster thing work again? If you're in the top 3? And at the end of the week? If so is it the top 3 of ANY catagory? (like B1G weekly or season) does that make sense? I don't know how else to word it hahaha

Yea... Sorry about that. They went out today. Little baby's arrival put the Forum on hold for a week or so!

oh, congratulations... it's really no biggie.. I actually got one of the same with Coach Crean's autograph on it... the one I won from you is going to my son to hang in his room so he will stop bugging me about mine, lol.

Trust me, you haven't failed as a parent, I live in Georgetown, IN which is about 10 mins from Louisville, the UK/UofL influence in this area is so high it make me sick! But as a parent myself, I would refuse my kids the choice to wear any kind of UK anything haha

Come across the river...it gets worse! Cats are awfully quiet right now!