Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

Michigan State to wear Special Jerseys in Bloomington

Michigan State will be wearing some Brand new jersey's for the big game in Bloomington this weekend.  Glad Indiana doesn't do anything like this with jerseys for basketball.  That being said, we wouldn't mind it for football!  Bring on the Striped Pants!

Thoughts?

BBWBdeICIAA-hbW.png

IU_2012_A_1.jpg

I don't have a problem with specialty jerseys; when the team is at home. I wonder why Michigan State feels the need to bring these to Bloomington? Do they think it's going to provide extra motivation? It comes off as cocky to me.

Who wants to start the petition for striped football pants??

I don't have a problem with specialty jerseys; when the team is at home. I wonder why Michigan State feels the need to bring these to Bloomington? Do they think it's going to provide extra motivation? It comes off as cocky to me.Who wants to start the petition for striped football pants??

I agree, it does seem like a cocky gesture, and hopefully it does give our boys extra motivation to stomp em....BADLY.....I'm all about tradition and no school is more traditional than "the glory of olde IU."

Mich. State sponsered by nike, correct? So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they have little choice in what Jerseys they wear... I may be wrong

They prolly don't have a choice what jerseys they wear but you'd think they'd have the choice of WHEN they wear em...I don't know that as a fact but that's just my opinion