Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) S Nilijah Ballew

Four-star safety @Nilijah_Ballew is no longer a Louisville commit..

Retweeted by Matthew Weaver

4-star safety Nilijah Ballew says IU is now his favorite, hoping for an offer. Visiting Bowling Green State this wk http://shar.es/Q1J1F 

Retweeted by Jeremy Price

Does anyone know why we have not offered? Is it a case of us running the 3-4 like u of l (no respect will not cap.) or could it be grades? Seems like a good kid & good player.

Does anyone know why we have not offered? Is it a case of us running the 3-4 like u of l (no respect will not cap.) or could it be grades? Seems like a good kid & good player.

Do I know? No. But I can speculate. The staff has offered a number of players at safety in the last few days, while not offering him. So I see several possibilities.

A. As you suggested, academics. I haven't seen anything that says there is  a problem there, but its a possibility. 

B. Despite the recruiting services appraisal of him, the coaching staff may not be seeing better tools or upside that they are seeing in other recruits. 

C. You can put your own in here, but I'm not speculating any further. I suspect its one of the first two options. 

He might get a offer yet, but it may well depend on whether we can get a commit from one of the other guys the staff seems focused on.

Yeah, i noticed that to, but left it out in the first post.

3 of the 4 don't have us as having offered, so I think the consensus is to assume that we haven't offered. Not really sure we need to at this point either, even if we are his "favorite"