Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

We picked up another Crystalball pick for Thon. Very interesting. I wonder what the word is out there. It just doesn't seem like our kind of recruit. Not really complaining.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

We picked up another Crystalball pick for Thon. Very interesting. I wonder what the word is out there. It just doesn't seem like our kind of recruit. Not really complaining.

Outside of Jerry Meyer, I wouldn't put to much into our picks. And, honestly not much into his...

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="74846" timestamp="1405882157"]Outside of Jerry Meyer, I wouldn't put to much into our picks. And, honestly not much into his...[/quote] I'm not it's just interesting. Normally there is zero mutual interest in our program from the #1 recruit in the country.

CCG, do you or pap know what the word is with Thon? What may have sparked the picks? I mean they are picking us over every other top program in the country with this kid because of something they've heard.

CCG, do you or pap know what the word is with Thon? What may have sparked the picks? I mean they are picking us over every other top program in the country with this kid because of something they've heard.

It's very interesting needless to say. Don't really have a clue here, but this is one that I'd wait till it came out of his mouth. Not Spalding.

[quote name="hoosierpap" post="75055" timestamp="1406068736"]Article from Slam Mag

[url="http://www.slamonline.com/college-hs/high-school/thon-maker-ny2la-summer-jam/"]Link[/url][/quote] I like his attitude and approach.

Cannot think of a kid we led a long time for and eventually got. I would feel a little better if he reclassified to 2015 and then we only had to wait till November. Even that would go against the recent norm but might parallel Noah's recruitment.

Would be a huge pick up and if he was to commit it would be nice if he did so earlier so it might away others.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Cannot think of a kid we led a long time for and eventually got. I would feel a little better if he reclassified to 2015 and then we only had to wait till November. Even that would go against the recent norm but might parallel Noah's recruitment.

Would be a huge pick up and if he was to commit it would be nice if he did so earlier so it might away others.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah. It seems like a lot of our commitments have come out of the blue lately.

Adidas Super64:

Commentator: "You look at Thon Maker's body, obviously he needs strength, weight....."

Je'Ney gives a warm Hello! & Sends his Best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wY9UwMCMxw