Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

13 hours ago, hoosierpap said:

Jake Fischer @JakeLFischer

Several teams have entirely ruled Thon Maker out of the first round due to his age. Multiple sources believe Maker to be 21-23, not 19.

Yet was still lost when playing against elite competition. Bucks are in for a rude awakening. 

Give Ed Smith an Academy Award for orchestrating the whole Thon Maker movie.  Toyed with numerous universities including IU repeatedly talking about how important education was to Thon and then maneuvered Thon into the NBA draft without ever having to play a game at the college level and go through the NCAA clearinghouse where the whole question of just how old Thon is may have been uncovered.  Doubt his sequel with Matur will be as successful. 

6 hours ago, maharkn said:

Johnathan Bender 2.0

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using BtownBanners mobile app

I sincerely hope not. Jonathon Bender was in a long list of players that had injury riddled careers.

If Thon doesn't make it, I want it to be because he wasn't good enough, not because he was injury prone.