Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoosierBeezo

Message to All IU Fans: 17-2 , 5-1

I talk about 6-25 because I'm proud of what these guys have become. I don't care that they've lost 2 games because I didn't expect them to have a perfect season like in '76. I welcome all comers to join Hoosier nation and support these guys. Fair weather fans, who expect the moon and back, complaining inside Assembly Hall bothers me. However, I'm lucky enough to be a ticket holder so I'm probably more biased than most. As for Mich St's choice of jersey today-- I still feel like specialty jerseys on a true road game come off as cocky. That would be my opinion no matter what teams were playing today, not just because it's in Bloomington. Enjoy the game today, I know I will, in my seats inside of Assembly Hall.

I posted this on peegs, wanted to do the same here bc of all the negativity this team is getting on twitter & peegs.

I will take that record any time and we are about to hit february. What is there to complain about? We have 3 road wins in the B1G and it doesn't matter who it's against, just ask UofL, Minny, Duke and Butler if they would take a single digit road win against the teams they've lost too. It's like CTC has been saying, a road win in the conference IS A GOOD WIN!

Yes, we are not scoring the way we were scoring in november and december, that is because the teams are better and they understand that the only chance they have to beat us is slowing the game down. And like I posted last night on another forum, I believe the refs are taking us out of our flow offensively. They are blowing their whistles every minute of game time. We play 40mins of basketball and they called 48 fouls and they couldve called plenty more because Zeller is being mugged! Against Wisky, 41 fouls called. Against Minny, 40 fouls called but we scored 88pts bc we hit 26ft. Against North Carolina, there was only 28 fouls called. With less whistles, our team gets into a great flow offensively.

This team is going to be dangerous once all the pieces come together. Yogi is knocking down shots he missed earlier, Sheehey broke out of his slump, Oladipo was Oladipo, Watford is getting aggessively a lil more each time & Perea/Hollowell/Creek got to get more minutes on the floor. Between injuries and suspensions, this team is overcoming a lot, including silly fan critics. They hear them. Just listen to Oladipo after last nights game, I felt bad for them.

Zeller will not have games like he did last night, this team IS a Final Four and a National Title contender. Lets be happy with a 1pt win or a 30pt win. Any win is a good win sloppy or not.

Our fanbase is suppose to be the best in CBB, lets show it.. We stood by them through the lean troubled years, lets show them our support now that they've built through hard work and a passion of playing for that jersey that says INDIANA across their chest, Coach Crean and the players have earned it!!

Go Hoosiers!! It's Indiana!!

Spot on!