Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) LB Quentin Moon

Illinois and Toledo have offered the 6-foot-2, 218-pound Moon. His head coach Derek Moyers believes more scholarships should be on the way.

Besides the schools that have offered, Moon is hearing from the likes of Boston College, Indiana, Northwestern, Notre Dame and Purdue. 

Moon is slated to visit Notre Dame on Saturday. “Coach (Mike) Elston and I have a good relationship,” Moon said. “Trying to see what the campus is like and the football. I know a couple players there, Justin Brent coming in there.”

Moon has visited Northwestern twice, including a junior day on Jan. 10, and Moyers thinks they could be next to offer. They would be tough to beat if they did.

Moon says his best relationships right now are with Justin Frye at Boston College and William Inge at Indiana.

“Boston College, I talk to him every two weeks or so,” Moon said. “I think I’ll be up there sometime in the spring. I talk to him mostly about recruiting and how he feels about me playing and stuff like that.

“Coach Inge, I think I’m close to an offer with him. He wants to see me do some coverage stuff, get out in coverage, play in space.”