Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB vs OSU

The No. 22 Indiana Hoosiers host the Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday, Jan. 11, in Assembly Hall with a tip time of 4:30 p.m. ET. The game will be televised on the Big Ten Network with Kevin Lee and Stephanie White calling the action. The contest can also be heard on the state-wide IU Radio Network with Jeremy Gray on play-by-play.

• Indiana is ranked No. 22 in this week's Associated Press Top 25 Poll and it is just the second time in program history that the Hoosiers have been ranked in the AP Poll.

• The No. 22 ranking is the highest ranking ever in program history.
• IU's 14-0 record to begin the season is the best start in program history and the 14-game winning streak is the longest ever in Indiana women's basketball history.
• Indiana is just one of four remaining undefeated teams in the country and the only Big Ten team without a loss this season.
• The Hoosiers also received votes in this week's USA Today Top 25 Coaches Poll and sit just two spots shy of breaking into the top 25.
• IU is No. 16 in this week's NCAA Women's Basketball RPI Rankings, the second highest ranking in the Big Ten.
• First year players have accounted for 73 percent of Indiana's scoring so far this season.
• The Hoosiers are fifth in the country and first in the Big Ten in fewest turnovers per game (11.9).
• IU is ranked eighth in the nation and first in the conference in 3-point field goal defense (.252).

Link

The No. 22 Indiana Hoosiers host the Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday, Jan. 11, in Assembly Hall with a tip time of 4:30 p.m. ET. The game will be televised on the Big Ten Network with Kevin Lee and Stephanie White calling the action. The contest can also be heard on the state-wide IU Radio Network with Jeremy Gray on play-by-play.

Hey!  I can watch one good IU basketball game today, anyway!

3 Freshman start for us. Can't be youth and inexperience.

Maybe those girls KNOW that if they screw up, they will be replaced. Watching the game from the bench can help a player develop perspective. They will play with intensity and discipline or they won't play.

From the couple minutes I've watched, no one on the weak side on the offense moves a step and their transition defense is non-existent. I don't know if Ohio St's guards are great but they're able to get the ball to the rim at will.

I hate that we're getting beat like this when we finally get a game on TV. It gives casual fans the impression that the record is fools' gold. 

Yep. We fell completely apart last year in the B1G. I'm still confident right now that the Hoosiers can fight back.