Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

IU for Christmas

I don’t know what thread to go to so I just chose this one. I got a new phone today and it didn’t carry over my apps, and the App Store doesn’t have BtownBanners. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction or tell me when it will be available on the App Store again. Thanks.

I don’t know what thread to go to so I just chose this one. I got a new phone today and it didn’t carry over my apps, and the App Store doesn’t have BtownBanners. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction or tell me when it will be available on the App Store again. Thanks.

I have the same problem and I miss the app.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

11 hours ago, Sam_Boger said:

9 hours ago, IUsafety said:

I have the same problem and I miss the app.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

21 hours ago, mamasa said:

Since my daughter is going to UIndy next year, most of my gear was of the Greyhounds variety (I know, I know, but IU doesn’t offer what she wants). But, I did get tickets for IU vs Purdue. First time I’ve seen any IU team vs Purdue. Also got a package to take family/parents to WBB vs Purdue emoji846.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Nice! I have yet to go to an IU vs PU game myself. Congrats man

32 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

1/4 zip fleece - IU

long sleeve button up plaid IU shirt - It is officially legal in dress code at work. :)

IU license plate - some savage bent the corners out on my last one - probably a UK or Purdue fan.

Tickets to the Crossroad Classic.

Gotta love dress code legal IU gear!!!

Crossroad Classic tickets an early gift? Or for next years event? We are thinking about going next year but wasn't aware tickets would already be available?

3 hours ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Gotta love dress code legal IU gear!!!

Crossroad Classic tickets an early gift? Or for next years event? We are thinking about going next year but wasn't aware tickets would already be available?

Crossroad was early present and my wife paid through the nose for them...and I love her for that!!!

81koo2-9KlL._SL1500_.jpg