Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

IU for Christmas

First off, Merry Christmas everyone. I know I'm a day late, but I've been staying at the in-laws with no internet access, and didn't want to use all my data.

I got an IU desk calendar, IU tie clip, IU pajama pants, scarf, shirt, and gloves. Usually I get more IU stuff, but I received a nice new shotgun, so no complaints on my end :)

Congrats ou812dude! 

And---I hope you have already converted the daughter in law into an IU fan!

welp Rebel...she's from Maine...

which means she loves the Patriots (strike 1), and was a soccer star in high school (not a strike as IU is a soccer school)...

so I think I have leverage...

BUMP...
Another year with great IU stuff!!!! 

All the Egg Nog is gone (as well as the Whisky. Beer, Wine, and anything else to o the trick)... In-laws are on their way home, houses are still a mess...

Anybody getting in Great IU gifts?

I got a pair of IU socks, a Columbia IU Jacket, a IU Football Sideline Pullover, and tickets to a couple games in Assembly! (Purdue & Maryland)

IU basketball items are usually a staple at Christmas in my family. This year however, nobody wanted anything IU related bc of how disgusted we are over the basketball program. I guess you can say we are withholding our $$$ until they prove they want to win as much as the fans do.