Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Music Thread

On 8/3/2016 at 11:01 AM, Naturalhoosier said:

I have not. I will have to add them to my list. Thx for the recommendation.

Sent from my XT1575 using BtownBanners mobile app

Check out a band called Twelve Foot Ninja.  The name sounds corny but they are gaining popularity right now.  They have a very unique sound.  The only way I can describe it is Jazz infused Metal.

Five Finger Death Punch was supposed to headline a show in Tampa next weekend with Shine Down and Sixx AM.  I had back stage passes to the musician's postconcert lounge again.  Have you guys heard what has happened to FFDP?  Ivan Moody started crying on stage a couple nights ago and walked off the stage crying after apologizing to the crowd because his mother had just died.  Moody's sister denies his story.  Mom is fine.  Now it comes out that Moody is leaving the tour due to "falling ill".  The concert is continuing with  All That Remains frontman Phil Labonte in Moody's place.

My backstage passes are from Ivan Moody who is now unreachable.  Dammit man!!!!  It sucks that so many musically talented people abuse terrible drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAuyEG7JPbE

Five Finger Death Punch was supposed to headline a show in Tampa next weekend with Shine Down and Sixx AM.  I had back stage passes to the musician's postconcert lounge again.  Have you guys heard what has happened to FFDP?  Ivan Moody started crying on stage a couple nights ago and walked off the stage crying after apologizing to the crowd because his mother had just died.  Moody's sister denies his story.  Mom is fine.  Now it comes out that Moody is leaving the tour due to "falling ill".  The concert is continuing with  All That Remains frontman Phil Labonte in Moody's place.

My backstage passes are from Ivan Moody who is now unreachable.  Dammit man!!!!  It sucks that so many musically talented people abuse terrible drugs.

People at that show were talking about how drunk he was. I am guessing/hoping rehab. It has been said for the last couple of years his alcoholism is way out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app