Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

2013 Commit Luke Fischer - Highlights

I think he will be another recruit that not a lot of people are talking about but ends up being a major player, ala VO and Sheehey. The future is bright for the Hoosiers.

I agree, he's got me excited! How tall is he? His dunks look effortless in that video.

Luke is going to be a great Hooiser.. He is extremely proud to be committed to this team. I am really looking forward to him adding a few pounds so that he can bang in the B1G.

I've always been very excited about the addition of Fischer, he's looking very good in his videos.

I love that he has a back to the basket game and uses his left handed very well.  He runs the court good and has a nice looking smooth shot at the free throw line.

He will be a starter his sophomore year.

Think he will see quality minutes his freshman year as well. All depends on what Cody does though.

I think Cody stays.  On track to graduate after next year.  Could also depend on how he performs the rest of this season and the apparent strength of next year's draft class.  

Luke will be a decent player. But Great? no. I believe playing time his freshman year will be at a minimal. by the time he is a senior, maybe a junior he will see playing time if he works hard, but with the kids the Hoosiers have and continue to bring in, I doubt he will be a big factor on this hoosiers team the next four years

Luke will be a decent player. But Great? no. I believe playing time his freshman year will be at a minimal. by the time he is a senior, maybe a junior he will see playing time if he works hard, but with the kids the Hoosiers have and continue to bring in, I doubt he will be a big factor on this hoosiers team the next four years

Respect your opinion, and welcome to the board, but I'm going to disagree here.  I think Luke is a great "glue guy".  He will be Indiana's garbage man, who other teams HATE.  I just see him hustling and working hard to be in the game, and always finding himself in the right spot.  There are definitely other players who are more athletic, but I would rank Luke's basketball IQ superior to most.  He will find a way to put himself in the correct spot to pull down the boards and get quick put backs.

The great thing about Luke is he plays his size. A great back to the basket guy that will demand double teams or he will score. My opinion is he has great upside and will be a big contributor throughout his career. He has a high basketball IQ and he is a winner. You can't discount what up it means for a kid to come from a winning environment in HS and AAU ball. He is vastly underrated in the national rankings. Can't believe we got him out from under the Badgers.

The great thing about Luke is he plays his size. A great back to the basket guy that will demand double teams or he will score. My opinion is he has great upside and will be a big contributor throughout his career. He has a high basketball IQ and he is a winner. You can't discount what up it means for a kid to come from a winning environment in HS and AAU ball. He is vastly underrated in the national rankings. Can't believe we got him out from under the Badgers.

I think you are dead on.  Here is something fun to think about, what would happen if Cody Zeller stayed next year.  Luke would be able to go against Zeller EVERY day in practice for an entire year.  That would be unreal for his development.