Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SG Malachi Richardson to Syracuse

Was Albers this bad when he was with ITH? I don't remember him screwing up this bad. Maybe I just have a bad memory, was he at ITH before moving to Scout?  :scratchhead:  

I don't think so only for the fact that so many of these guys screw up like that. There's very few who's "sources" are any good. I dont think it effects Malachi. I think he'll end up at Syracuse regardless.

I sure would hope some dude at AllHoosiers.com wouldn't cost Indiana a recruit. If a recruit decided against the Hoosiers because some guy mis-reported something, I doubt I'd be too upset. I'll pass on divas like that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Albers still rolling with this...

As I reported yesterday, 2015 G/F Malachi Richardson plans to announce his decision some time next week. I’m hearing his three favorite schools are IU,Connecticut and Syracuse. Richardson, a five-star prospect, was at the IU-Syracuse game on Tuesday night. He last visited Indiana for Hoosier Hysteria in early October. I’m not sure who the favorite is on this one, but I have heard concerns regarding the shooting Indiana has coming in with the 2014 class. That may hurt the Hoosiers a little bit, according to a source.

Link

At least Albers finally stopped flooding the free board on Scout with links to his stupid pay site articles.  I called him out on that, lol.

MALACHI WON'T PICK IU CUZ HE SAW CUSE WHUP US.  /stupidity from another board

As it goes with anything recruiting related, I hope for the best but I'm not sweating it.

Pretty sure Albers has the "First" disease as a reporter. He'll hear information from his source and push it out immediately. I would assume almost every other recruiting "guru" would wait to confirm with other sources than putting stuff out as fact. Albers won't be in the game long if he keeps making an Ass if himself and continues to call out recruits.

Really can't stand the guy and I've never met him... My list of people I've never met and strongly dislike is VERY VERY Short, so Albers just really runs me the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So...do we know if he actually is announcing next week? I searched his name on twitter and multiple people are saying he is, but with a list of 6, not 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners