Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SG Malachi Richardson to Syracuse

Committed to Syracuse - 12/13/13

Trenton, NJ (Trenton Catholic) 
Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 195 
AAU: Team Final

Has an offer. MR xferred to Trenton Catholic from Roselle Catholic back in the summer. UV back in Aug and he was at HH. Good interest both ways. Another one of my guys. Videos inside the 247 profile.

Rivals

Scout

ESPN

Twitter

I think it's always a ballsy decision to have a recruit come in for a game vs a school that is also recruiting them.

If you win, then it helps you a Ton in my opinion. But if you lose that game... The recruit who is visiting YOU, has at least some nice thoughts on your opponent. Kind of shooting yourself in the foot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Malachi Richardson ‏@TheLifeOfMali23 14m
My list cut to 6 NO ORDER : Villanova , Rutgers , Arizona , Indiana , Syracuse and Uconn

Looks like he will be at the game on Tuesday. Link

He visited Indiana in October and Villanova in late August and will be in attendance at Syracuse on Tuesday for the Indiana-Syracuse Big Ten/ACC Challenge. Richardson’s former Team Final teammate Trevor Cooney is currently at Syracuse.