Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierLyss

Zeller Return v Pacers (YOUR INPUT!) Interview

Hey everyone. I'm covering the Pacers v Bobcats game this Friday for IU Athletics. Focusing on Zeller's return.

If there is something you want me to ask Cody in our interview, let me know!  I'm excited to see my good friend back in Indiana and really happy to cover his return!

YO COME ON HOOSIERS! I've got an interview ready for Cody but I wanted to make sure I'm not missing a great question that Hoosier Nation wants to know about our NBA Rook! Any thoughts I wanna hear them!

How have the Charlotte fans accepted him, is it comparable to Hooooosier luv?

Hard to ask in-depth questions when dealing with him, seems like a guy who doesn't want to get too serious about things, which is a good thing. Keep having fun Cody!

You're right, he doesn't seem to from a public standpoint. But he has an outrageously fun personality that I had the pleasure of getting to know while he was in college and I'm hoping to open him up and bring that out in the interview tomorrow. So fire away with your questions! I bet Cody will surprise you with his answers! :)

And thank you for submitting the question!!