Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
jdailey1981

Fact or opinion?

FACT.

Next year's class fills the voids of this years class. The big ? At this point is what does Noah do. That can create a hole in our lineup if he goes pro. We should be pretty damn good regardless.

I'm still excited for this season though!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Fact bc of what yuk said

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1. From the moment the Wat Shot went in, we became something to deal with. We may not be the best every night but we only need to be the best game night. This years team will be a good team and next years will be even better.

2. You should never agree with YUK.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app

1. From the moment the Wat Shot went in, we became something to deal with. We may not be the best every night but we only need to be the best game night. This years team will be a good team and next years will be even better.

2. You should never agree with YUK.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app

WTF??

IU will be a big power in the whole nation because our freshmen eill be experienced plus yogi will have a full season umdrr his belt as a leaderanf most importantly is tom cresn and his non belief of one and dones like another crspipati coavh on the ncaa does

Sent from my SCH-I535 using BtownBanners mobile app