Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoosierBeezo

My prediction tonight

IU will dominate tonight... I think IU has looked recently like we did last year around this time.  If I remember correctly, we lost 5 of 6 or 7 games last year during a stretch there from mid to late January.  Then, we snapped out of a funk and started playing very well then with some good road wins.

The Hoosiers do the same today! 

CWat will be awesome, Hulls will knock down 3+ 3pters, Sheehey scores in dbl figures, Oladipo will wreck havoc defensively and Cody gets a double double.

These Hoosiers will be ready today, and i'm ready to watch them explode today!!

Go Hoosiers!!  It's Indiana!!

I liked very little about that first half. Indiana should be dominating the game, yet they just can't seem to hit those shots they were earlier in the year. I hope Indiana can come out in the second half and establish themselves as National Title contenders. Beating Penn State at home by only 10-15 won't do it.

EDIT: Then again, Duke is losing to Miami 42-19... Wow