Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

The Official Indiana vs North Florida Game Thread

I really believe that if Jeremy were to figure things out and have a complete game he could be the guy we are looking for as a go to scorer he has so much talent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I really believe that if Jeremy were to figure things out and have a complete game he could be the guy we are looking for as a go to scorer he has so much talent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I really like Crean is forcing the offense to come to him.  He has talent no doubt.  He is just easy to lose on the court when he doesn't have the ball in his hands.  The same could be said for a lot of players.  

LYss- you going to post game pressers?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I have to leave early tonight, but I can start posting things from the games/press confs for everyone during the home games, what do y'all want?. I'll probably be at all of them with my new credentials! So awesome being here..wearing IU, not some unbiased media clothes crap. =P