Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#USMNT - 2014 World Cup

As I feared, Jermaine Jones may be out due to the collision he had. He might have a broken nose, they'll determine the severity of it when they return to their training facility.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jermaine-jones-added-to-u-s--injury-list-after-colliding-with-teammate-alejandro-bedoya-204608028.html

[quote name="Baltimore Hoosier" post="66372" timestamp="1400008611"]This team has the makings of the 2002 team. The draw sucks, but if they can get 3 PTS from their first game vs Ghana (which is going to be insanely difficult) and another upset win or draw, maybe vs Portugal, they should be able to advance.. The US has looked strong as of late. I think they have a fighters chance to make it to the knockout round.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Any word on Jozy?

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Like CCG said, JK is optimistic about his return. I wouldn't expect to see him on Tuesday unless he really starts to train. Running around the pitch is one thing, but making cuts and playing on/off the ball are crucial to have an impact. 

[quote name="KingPG21" post="72346" timestamp="1403987409"]Winner of Colombia-Uruguay plays against, right?[/quote] Yes if u mean Brazil .FIFA conspiracy to group South American teams together. Sincerely a South American ( me). Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes if u mean Brazil .FIFA conspiracy to group South American teams together. Sincerely a South American ( me). Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That's what South America gets for all their national teams getting through the group stage. :D

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="72378" timestamp="1403996599"]This is pretty cool. America! attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=981"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1403996593.880443.jpg[/url] Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] Dear lord that's awesome. I just got Red White and Blue goosebumps. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners