Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#USMNT - 2014 World Cup

[quote name="Will_Padgman" post="70843" timestamp="1403112913"]Seriously, who else is watching this Netherlands-Australia match? Absolutely insane, and perfectly on par for what this whole event has been so far.[/quote] Great so far. There was a scenario today that could eliminate Spain I thought, but I'm pretty sure part of the scenario was Australia beating Netherlands.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Great so far. There was a scenario today that could eliminate Spain I thought, but I'm pretty sure part of the scenario was Australia beating Netherlands.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Well if Chile wins then Spain is eliminated. Only the top two teams in each group advance on, if Chile wins then both them and the Netherlands advance on with at least 6 points and Spain having no opportunity to get to 6 points

Well if Chile wins then Spain is eliminated. Only the top two teams in each group advance on, if Chile wins then both them and the Netherlands advance on with at least 6 points and Spain having no opportunity to get to 6 points

Even if Chile only gets a draw today they'll be in great position to advance on. Spain losing their first game hurt, but losing by 4 goals is just as much of an issue. If they draw today then they'll have to hope to make up a 6 goal differential between them and Chile next Monday

Just found this app which is amazing. If you like stats, and charts... And love the World Cup...

FourFourTwo Soccer Stats Zone - now featuring World Cup: powered by Opta by Haymarket https://appsto.re/us/2E5cB.i

[attachment=953:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1403119131.603778.jpg]
[attachment=954:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1403119145.569095.jpg]

Bradley needs to be more aggressive and take some chances. If he does that we will get a draw at the very least. Pepe is gone and he was their best defender by far. Bradley needs to attack enough to keep the back midfielders from going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Costa Rica wins it all. Why not?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Kind of off topic, but their goal yesterday was one of the best of the tournaments so far. Right up there with the Cahill goal against the Netherlands this past week.