Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) S Michael Johnson

He's showing offers from LSU, Pitt, Nebraska, WVa, Cincy, South Florida, Western Kentucky as well as from UofL where he is committed. Hard to tell at this point which offers are still good. Also has Oregon, Miami(FL) and Alabama interest.

He's showing offers from LSU, Pitt, Nebraska, WVa, Cincy, South Florida, Western Kentucky as well as from UofL where he is committed. Hard to tell at this point which offers are still good. Also has Oregon, Miami(FL) and Alabama interest.

So bottom line is.........
we aren't getting him

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So bottom line is.........
we aren't getting him

Maybe, maybe not. Like I said, you never know how many of those offers are still open. Odds are that some of those spots are filled, some of them were non-committable offers that showed interest, but he wasn't that staff's top priority. Recruiting is a world where everything isn't all that cut and dried. He's listening to us at this point, even though he is committed to a very good football program, and the staff wouldn't be wasting time with him at this point if they didn't feel there was a decent chance. Will it change anything? Don't know. But if you don't plant the seeds, hoe the weeds and water the plants, you are not going to harvest much.

The only reason he would want to come to IU, just like many other recruits that come to IU is the fact that he can play from Day 1. If he went to U of L he might have to wait a year or two before he gets any PT, at IU he would start from Day 1.

The only reason he would want to come to IU, just like many other recruits that come to IU is the fact that he can play from Day 1. If he went to U of L he might have to wait a year or two before he gets any PT, at IU he would start from Day 1.

Alright, that means he's a football player and he wants to be on the field. It would be nicer if he wanted to come here because we have a great football program and he wanted the yearly challenge of being a national championship contender. But its kind of hard to sell that. Now a chance for early playing time? That's a card the staff can play.