Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosierfan222

(2016) JUCO WR Taj Williams to TCU

"The Indiana official visit may come as a surprise to some, but Williams originally signed with the Hoosiers out of high school and has expressed strong interest in completing that journey and arriving in Bloomington as it was intended at one time. He remains loyal to that football staff. "

That's some good stuff.

Maybe that's why there's not any dates after ours. :wink:

"I am visiting TCU the weekend of May 28-30, and I'll be taking an official visit to Indiana June 12-14," Williams said. "They aren't scheduled but I will also be taking official visits to Auburn and Alabama sometime over the summer. I'm not sure about the fifth official visit, but I will take an unofficial visit to Florida in July." 

Some of the announcements about his commit name other schools that were front runners but I did not see IU mentioned despite he apparently had an official visit planned here soon. I'm wondering why he mentioned us if we were not in his top 3...

Easy now. Give it time. We usually don't talk them into that until at least January.

That would be a big problem since he's a december grad.  :D

In all seriousness, having Jayme Thompson in his ear is definitely helping.  They are teammates now, so that connection really helps, you have to think. 

That would be a big problem since he's a december grad.   :D

In all seriousness, having Jayme Thompson in his ear is definitely helping.  They are teammates now, so that connection really helps, you have to think. 

lol, think I knew that at one point, but had forgot. Anyway, we only have to flip him in time to enroll, so New Year's Day would be good enough!