Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Official Indiana vs Syracuse Game Thread

Way to make a joke out of IU basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Since Charlie liked this, I will ask you and him what you guys thought of a ranked IU team losing to Minnesota in the mid-90s by 50 who was coached by Robert Montgomery Knight?  Did you feel he made a joke out of IU?  IU is losing to a top 5 team on the road.  Did you guys seriously not expect this?  We suck tonight.  No doubt about that, but my God.  Step away from the ledge.  The sun may rise for some of us tomorrow...

Since Charlie liked this, I will ask you and him what you guys thought of a ranked IU team losing to Minnesota in the mid-90s by 50 who was coached by Robert Montgomery Knight?  Did you feel he made a joke out of IU?  IU is losing to a top 5 team on the road.  Did you guys seriously not expect this?  We suck tonight.  No doubt about that, but my God.  Step away from the ledge.  The sun may rise for some of us tomorrow...

I wasn't even alive then man. 

I wasn't even alive then man. 

Lol, you are younger than 20?  No kidding?  Well Charlie, I was alive.  I was a kid then.  I remember being so pissed I couldn't see straight.  Coming off of the Henderson, Bailey, Cheaney years, it was depressing.  Games like this unfortunately happen.  Doesn't make them suck less, but they happen.  I honestly expect this to happen.  How could it not?  We have no shooters.  We can't play half court type of games under Crean, and especially without shooters.  We are a team who is in the top 25-35 teams.  We will win 20ish games.  It will be a year of peaks and valleys.  

[ quote name="Hovadipo" post="22148" timestamp="1386122887"]Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Sorry. I really hate Syracuse. Pretty angry right now...

I almost want Charlie to do the Rapid Reaction tonight…  I want a chuckle.  

I'll do it right now: "This game was complete and utter dogs#^t, the team came out flat and unprepared to start the 2nd half. Our best player only got 5 FG attempts and no one on this team passes the ball well. We had 6 TOTAL assists, oh and we still look horrid against a zone."

Sorry. I really hate Syracuse. Pretty angry right now...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I understand your anger, but this isn't the end of the world. Let alone the season. Give these guys a chance to grow up and learn.