Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) QB Colin McNamara

Fairview Park (Ohio) 2015 quarterback [db]Colin McNamara[/db] made his first game visit of the season to a Big Ten program on Saturday, seeing Indiana take down in-state rival Purdue.

"We just received a lot of mail from them, and my dad said we'll go up there and see how it looks," McNamara said. "For me, I really like their offense. [Tre] Roberson is a dual-threat who likes to run and throw, so seeing that pleases me because that fits how I am as a quarterback. They run a fast-paced offense, which is good too."

Although Saturday was the first game McNamara has attended at Indiana, he had made a previous recruiting visit to the school.

"We went up there in there in the summer for a junior day," McNamara said. "We looked around a little bit and I got to meet Coach [Kevin] Johns, the quarterbacks coach. I've been talking to him ever since. When I went back up there this weekend I talked to him a little bit more.

Johns had also visited McNamara's school earlier in the fall, and the 6-foot-1, 180-pound passer feels good about the direction of his recruitment with the Hoosiers.

"I really like Indiana and I think they are interested in me," McNamara said. "When I was talking to Coach Johns it was a real friendly talk and he was giving me good feedback and wanted to keep in contact with me."

McNamara holds an early offer from Buffalo. He previously attended games this season at MAC programs Toledo, Kent State and Bowling Green, and has one more trip planned before the college season ends.

"Me and my dad were actually talking about going to Cincinnati Thursday," McNamara said. "They had previously invited me to a game, but I couldn't make it."

McNamara helped lead Fairview to an 8-2 record this season, throwing for 18 touchdowns against just five interceptions.

Link