Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) WR Dominique Booth to IU

McNeil is the obvious one.

IU is still going after Demarquis Gates, who is committed to Ole Miss.  Not sure if Booth has any connections with him though, so that may be wishful thinking.

It's not a given that all of them are committed elsewhere or that we're only talking about 4 stars.  It will be interesting to see how things shake out...that's for sure.

Back to back good classes can only mean good things.

McNeil is the obvious one.

IU is still going after Demarquis Gates, who is committed to Ole Miss.  Not sure if Booth has any connections with him though, so that may be wishful thinking.

It's not a given that all of them are committed elsewhere or that we're only talking about 4 stars.  It will be interesting to see how things shake out...that's for sure.

Back to back good classes can only mean good things.

He did say some were committed to other schools, so he wouldn't name names.  Never said they all were or anything else.

So who's the favorite for the other receiver spot? I think we all know Booth will be starting on one side, but who on the other? The candidates I know of are Ricky Jones, Nick Stoner, Coray Keel, and Kevin Davis. Though i'm sure I am likely missing some

So who's the favorite for the other receiver spot? I think we all know Booth will be starting on one side, but who on the other? The candidates I know of are Ricky Jones, Nick Stoner, Coray Keel, and Kevin Davis. Though i'm sure I am likely missing some

Caleb Cornett has some pretty good size, as does Chandler Miller.  Shane Wynn is still here too.

I don't know where they're at on the depth chart but Cornett/Miller are both listed as 6-3 and about 200 pounds.

Interesting just saw the video of his recruitment, and he said he had "high key" recruits coming with him. I thought that was interesting. Obviously like you guys said my first guess was McNiel, but he said had about 5, so it will be interesting to see who it is

Issac Griffith and AnthonyYoung will see  time. Both have decent size and Young can flat out fly. Roundtree is back as well and can play out wide or in the slot. Cornett saw some action and will be in the mix, Jones and Davis are more slot guys. Wouldn't be surprised to see some 4 receiver sets with the depth we have in the slot.

Issac Griffith and AnthonyYoung will see  time. Both have decent size and Young can flat out fly. Roundtree is back as well and can play out wide or in the slot. Cornett saw some action and will be in the mix, Jones and Davis are more slot guys. Wouldn't be surprised to see some 4 receiver sets with the depth we have in the slot.

forgot about Anthony Young! That is my new predicted starter. Guy has wheels. Of course if we get Sam Boyd, he may start as well. Which would mean 2 freshmen receivers starting