Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Indiana vs Evansville Game Thread!

what do you guys think tonights line up will be? Do you think crean will put Holowell in as much as he has? I just hope IU doesnt look past this team tonight because of the holidays and syracuse coming up. Go Hoosiers!!!

I think it will be the same starting lineup as every game.

You mean your not going to visit him in prison?

nope...  I'm sure he's still just as cocky in there too. Should have seen the "breaks" that guy was given by Crews. (you think ky is bad...)

Here's just 1 small insignificant thing that was allowed to happen.  PC would just drive his car across the grass yards and park right by the cafeteria and dorm doors. Don't think he went to class much so he didn't park near those buildings.. lol Bet he received 300 parking tickets.

what do you guys think tonights line up will be? Do you think crean will put Holowell in as much as he has? I just hope IU doesnt look past this team tonight because of the holidays and syracuse coming up. Go Hoosiers!!!

I would like to see Devin start instead of Jeremy but that's not going to happen

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We will see the same starting line up IMO, but coach could throw everyone a curveball. I don't see IU looking past Evansville. I think they will be out for revenge after losing their first game of the season.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app