Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) DE Joe Belden to IU

[quote name="hoosierwhodey" post="70887" timestamp="1403130896"]I know Joey is not as highly rated as some targets but I think he is the type that will develop into a solid player in year 3 and 4. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] Can't be a rock star all the time. These are the type of players that keep a team glued together. Sent from the can using BtownBanners

I went to avon back in the day and I have a bro who plays with him. Kid has the body and build to do great things.....however, he needs to get his mind right and do the right things. Plays with emotions and can act without thinking sometimes.....on and off the field give him 2 years at iu to develop and he will become a force. Because he is a hard worker in the weight room and will do what it takes to become #1. Oh and he has a big family and they are all loud so looks like memorial stadium is gaining a big support group from his family!!

#play13 #coachhep

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

http://indiana.scout.com/story/1438146-daily-feature-how-they-fared?s=170

Indiana had multiple in-state commitments in action in the first week of the season on Friday night. There were three notable performances from the weekend’s action.

Another Hoosier commit in action was Joe Belden of Avon, who took on Lawrence Central H.S. at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, and the defensive end shined on the bright stage, collecting five tackles, two of them for a loss, to go along with a sack and two quarterback hurries. Belden’s energy helped spark a comeback from a 23-7 halftime deficit to win 38-31.

http://indiana.scout.com/story/1471608-daily-feature-how-they-fared?s=170

Joe Belden recorded six tackles, three solo, and a quarterback hurry while lining up against Brandon Knight, Indiana’s offense tackle commit. Avon (Ind.) took down Noblesville, 21-16, and the defensive front was dominant against the run, only allowing 15 rushing yards on 22 carries. Belden has 48 total tackles on the year.